So what does a party consist of?
1) Guests arrive, have a photo taken (for SEE & SHOUT), remove their shoes (please wear socks) and join the gathering jam. Instructors show appropriate technique on all the instruments.
2) Birthday throne is unveiled--free jam ensues.
4) SYMPHONY FUN-TAS-TIQUE. A visual composition: play only when your instrument is projected onscreen.
5) SCORE THE SCENE. Guest participate in scoring a unique short film using all the instruments in the studio.
6) FREE JAM (why not)?
8) SEE & SHOUT. The photos of all the guests are arranged into a short movie which is projected. Kids shout their names as their pictures appear onscreen. Eventually every sings Happy BIrthday without realizing they are doing it. It's fun!
9) Pizza, Juice, and Donuts!
10) DVD of the party is distributed to each of the participants as they leave.
(Parties are 2 hours long.)